Get your pen and paper ready.
Whatever stage you’re at with your email list; from storing it on excel and copy & pasting over – or if you’ve been using MailChimp for a while. There is great wisdom here to get stuck in. If you’re starting from scratch or ready to progress with what you’re currently doing, you’ll be able to move forward with this advice to ease the process and help your business grow.
Here’s what’s covered:
- Step by step advice for beginners to set up a professional looking mailing system with MailChimp – which is a free clever way to sow your clients the amazing things you’re doing and draw back clients who have fallen away. These tips will save you time and save you brain power.
- Find out how to set up a professionally looking newsletter, with great ideas on what to fill it with that will help build community, bring back old clients or subscribers who are yet to train with you.
- Dale vulnerably shares from his personal email list journey: how he got to where he’s currently at, and the next step he’s taking to run even more efficiently and link his various social media platforms.
- Find out about the power of integration, automation & Zapier and how far it’s all come since 2006.
- The conversion rate of sending out simple effective emails the transform into sales (not just likes) makes being brave and stepping outside your comfort zone to set up a good emailing system a no brainer. Email marketing average click through is 3.57%. Facebook is only 0.07% and Twitter a measly 0.03%. These are industry averages, yours will probably be higher but you’ll find the ratio stays similar.
So set up with a cuppa, pen & paper and get ready to advance on your email journey.