The Trainers Tribe podcast is the baby of Kyle Wood and Dale Sidebottom. You might know them from Bootcamp Ideas and Bottoms Up Fitness respectively.
We want to create an honest, transparent resource for trainers to help them with all aspects of training and running a small fitness business. By choosing audio as our medium is means trainers can listen to while driving, working out, cleaning up around the house, setting up their sessions and however else you like to listen to stuff.
Plus, the benefit of audio is also that you can listen to it over and over again which has been proven to be a fantastic method of learning.
Listen to us share:
- how we’ve have created thriving communities
- fun fitness games you can use in your sessions
- business advice from time management to looking after clients
- in-depth interviews with experts and other trainers just like you sharing their tips and experience
We have both turned a few loyal personal training clients into booming bootcamps bursting at the seams. Each week we’ll join you with the aim of helping you increase your client base and cut your preparation time by 5-10 hours per week.
Welcome to The Trainers Tribe, we hope you enjoy.
- Week 3: How To Actually Get Stuff Done and Not Get Distracted (Episode 23)
- Week 2: How To Decide Which Ideas You Have Are The Best Ones To Pursue – Part B
- Week 2: How To Decide Which Ideas You Have Are The Best Ones To Pursue (Episode 22)
- Week 1: How To Do A Yearly Review That Rocks – Part B
- Week 1: How To Do A Yearly Review That Rocks (Episode 21)
- Starting A Bootcamp Business For $100 (Episode 20)
- How To Have Work-Life Balance (Episode 19)
- Why We Loved Our Face to Face Workshops (Episode 18)
- Why You Must Have An Email List (Episode 17)
- [Challenge] Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone (Episode 16)
- Money Hang Ups (Episode 15)
- Jonathan Fields: Building Community Based Fitness Businesses (Episode 14)
- Building Community, Class Size Plateau’s and Using Games… Listener Questions Answered (Episode 13)
- How To Be Awesome At Outsourcing and Hiring (Episode 12)
- Vanessa Birch: Mum of 2, Thriving Bootcamp and Defining Success (Episode 11)
- Competition: Best Group Fitness Drill Using DICE (Episode 10)
- Jarrod Robinson: Increase Your Earnings Per Hour and Teach What You Know Online (Episode 9)
- About Time: Finding Time To Get Stuff Done and Other Time Hacks (Episode 8)
- Business Hack: Know Yourself and Your Strengths (Episode 7)
- Our Business Mistakes and Wins (Episode 6)
- Competition: Best Group Fitness Drill Using Cards (Episode 5)
- Leon and Hanni Melnicenko of Unique Bootcamp Workouts (Episode 4)
- Planning The Perfect Session and How To Plan For Different Fitness Levels (Episode 3)
- Introducing Dale Sidebottom (Episode 2)
- Welcome to The Trainers Tribe – Who is Kyle Wood? (Episode 1)