Each Month We Choose One Aspect Of Your Business
And we fix it, together
My name is Kyle Wood and I’m the guy behind The Trainers Tribe and Bootcamp Ideas.
The Trainers Tribe: CORE is a group of trainers, just like you, who really want to make their bootcamp business work. Whether their goal is to have their bootcamp be more hands off so they can spend more time with their family or to create a nice side income for their family, this is the place to help them achieve that.
Any successful business comes from showing up each day and putting in the work. Just like fitness, good businesses are made from consistency over time. The problem is trying to work out which tasks are most important. After all you only have so much time in a day.
That’s where The Trainers Tribe: CORE comes in.
Each month we challenge ourselves to sort out and launch or relaunch one important aspect of our business and life. After all, we are meant to be setting examples for our clients. Our own training, health and self-improvement is just as important.
I provide the know-how and you provide the support. We do it together, every step of the way.
Looking forward to seeing you in there,
– Kyle Wood
Founder of Bootcamp Ideas and The Trainers Tribe
Next Month’s Challenge
Learn How To Market (and get more qualified leads)
Almost everything you do in life is some form of sales and persuasion. Every time you tell your client to do one more rep you are selling them on why they should do one more rep.
When you talk your spouse into adding some chocolate to the cart at the supermarket, you are selling them on eating chocolate.
We do it everyday without realising it, so it’s important, especially if we run a business, to understand the psychology behind it.
In March we are going to learn Marketing. Specifically marketing for a fitness business.
I’m going to teach you:
- Why most fitness marketing sucks and how to avoid falling into the same trap.
- The 4 big questions clients are going to ask themselves when they look at your bootcamp and how to find answers to them.
- How to grab prospects attention and stand out from other bootcamps.
- How to market so you get more qualified leads. People who will sign up straight away without you having to hard sell them.
- The psychology behind marketing and how to use it’s powers for good.
Each week there will be lessons and challenges for you to complete.
By the end of the month you will have an awesome, convincing description of your bootcamp that you can use for flyers, your website and/or social media.
Special note on the March challenge:
The March, April and May challenges are all designed to roll on from one another.
March’s challenge it to learn all about how to create a convincing offer for your bootcamp. April’s challenge will be all about systemising that work online to create an automated lead generating machine. May’s challenge will be about how to create a product to either use as a more convincing offer or to sell in addition to your training services.
Challenges for 2015
Here is a list of the challenges for this year:
- January – Planning for 2015 Challenge
- February – Mindfulness Challenge
- March – Learn How To Market Challenge
- April – Automated Lead Generation Challenge
- May – Launch a Product Challenge
- June – Catch up month/DIY/Book Reading Challenge
- July – Be Consistent with my own Training Challenge
- August – Newsletter/Blogging Challenge
- September – Launch/Relaunch my Bootcamp Challenge
- October – Personal Discovery Challenge
- November – Align my Bootcamp with Me Challenge
- December – Catch up month/review
Join now to get access to this month’s challenge plus all of the previous months challenges.
The Trainers Tribe: CORE Beta
March will be only the third month that The Trainers Tribe: CORE has been running. As such, it’s still something I’m trying to get working smoothly and is still in Beta mode.
Because I’ve this I’m just opening 50 spaces up for March while I’m still tweaking things. It makes me sad because this month is going to have amazing content but I really want to give all involved a good experience. Once the 50 spaces are gone it will be closed until next month.
There are two options to join:
Just This Month
- 31 day pass
- All lessons for this month
- All bonus content for this month
- Access to live Q&As this month
- 31 days access to our community forums (The Campfire)
- All lessons
- All bonus content
- Access to live Q&As
- Access to our community forums (The Campfire)
- Recurring fee/Pause or cancel anytime via account settings
- Most Popular
What is a CORE Trainer?
CORE Trainers stands for Collective Of REvolutionary Trainers.
I really want this community to be only for trainers who are wanting to make a difference in their own community. Trainers wanting to start a mini-revolution.
If you like the sound of that but don’t know how where to start, no worries, that’s where we come in.
I’m not sure if I have time for this right now. How much work is involved?
Each month I work really hard to break down the challenge into the bare essentials.
Ever heard of the 80/20 rule? It states that 80% of the results we get come from 20% of the work we do. We focus on that most important 20%, those tasks that will get you the most bang for your buck.
On average you can expect to devote 2 of your 168 weekly hours to this.
Is there a guarantee?
If you follow the lessons, apply yourself to the challenges and still find you get nothing out of it, then I will happily give you a refund.
I’m still not sure if this for me. Any last words to convince me?
You work hard at what you do. You spend hours planning sessions and trying to get people to join your bootcamp.
But you get very little for your hard work.
You deserve to be rewarded for that time. Let us help you make solid, effective steps to building a better business.
And let’s do it now, before you start feeling like you want to give up and quit.