Ever wondered how to add those stars to the top of your Facebook page?
It’s pretty straight forward, it just requires that you have your Facebook page set up a certain way. Watch the video below to learn how.
Step by step
1. Go to your Facebook page.
2. Go to Settings (top of screen).
3. Click Page Info on the left hand menu.
4. Check that the Category is set to Local Businesses.
If it’s not, edit it and change it to Local Businesses. Click save changes.
5. Click Address and enter your bootcamp’s address. Click save changes.
If you run your bootcamp in a park, no worries. Just enter the park and street name in the address line. Eg: Alberta Park, NE Killingsworth St
6. Click Address again to check that Facebook has accepted your address.
If it has there should be a map there and a box checked that says ‘Show map, check-ins and star ratings on the Page’.
7. Go back to your page and check that all has worked by looking for the Reviews tab under your page’s cover picture.
Help me out, ask a question
Did you find this useful? If so let me know what else you would like help with. Just add a comment below, it takes 30 seconds.
Or come join the Bootcamp Ideas email list and get notified when more videos and workouts hit the website.