In this episode we share what we’ve learned about money in running a small business. Things like basic management so we don’t run out of money to overcoming money blocks and hang ups.
We should mention that we’re not financial advisors so please take what we say with a grain of salt. This is just us sharing our experiences.
- The two most important things: pay yourself a wage and invest back into your business
- How much to charge for your services
- Why you need to look after yourself first before tackling serving low income groups
- Some basic money tips we use to make sure we have money for buying equipment, paying taxes, etc
- How much to spend on advertising
- Why having someone in your life who you can get good financial advice from is so important
Then Kyle rounds out the episode by talking about the other side of money: that is, our feelings about it.
He shares how having negative feelings about money can effect your ability to have more money. He also shares with you what to do if you have this problem and challenges you to think about how much money you actually want to make and why.