No need to buy one of the “How to have a good work-life balance” books. You’ll gain all you need and more in this ‘life changing’ podcast.
Be ready though, to receive way more than simply life balance. You’ll discover and gain clarity about yourself that will aid the way you live and run your business.
This podcast is for anyone, whether in business, raising a family, working a 9-5 job – or all of the above. Whether we’re consciously aware of it or not, we all aim to gain and sustain balance – just like tight rope walker.
If you’re currently like Dale – that is, doing what you love but burning out – the solution to this is a pleasant surprise and relief.
The big question is covered: What is the meaning of life? And ask some great questions to help you figure out how you function at your best, and be aware of what zaps you. Teaching boundaries, and simple ways to prioritize the things that matter to you.
You’re encouraged to stop and enjoy what you currently have, and do. Rather than always looking into the future at what else you could be doing (which is so natural of an excited and driven business owner) to be bigger and better.
- Why ajusting our mindset to one of appreciation and gratitude is key vs constantly being hungry for more.
- What is really important for business owners who want to go the distance. Kyle suggests doing it for 3 – 4 days. While Dale’s style enjoys doing it for 10 days.
- Who out of Kyle and Dale enjoys “Chick Flicks”.
- The key to happiness.
“Unless you’re clear about what you want, then you wont ever have work life balance, because you wont know what you’re working towards.”
Be ready with pen and paper to work through 5 life changing questions to gain the ideal picture of what your work life balance looks like. Yes, life changing!
In your own time, process and think through your answers:
- What would you like? WHY
- What will having that do for you? WHY
- How will you know when you have it?
- Who is there – where are you when you have it – who are you with?
- What might you lose that you value?
So, what does your ideal work-life balance look like?