ChosenSearch Preferences go here.
10 Minute Warm Up
Spend 1 minute on each of the following exercises:
2. X Squats – touch the ground at the bottom of the squat, reach for the sky at the top
3. High knees
4. Kneeling stand ups – kneel on the ground, using a lunge technique stand up, kneel down again, repeat
5. Yoga push ups – do a pushup, go into downwards dog, do another pushups, continue
6. Mountain climbers
7. Push up arm circles – start in a push up position, keep your body ridged as you life one arm and make a circle, repeat with the other side
8. Bent knee squat thrusts – a squat thrust is a burpee with no jump, do not fully extend the legs at and point (keep the knees bent)
10. Shake it all out – quite literally
Get into groups of 3 campers. Each group has one person facing the finish line while the other two are facing away from the finish line. All three campers have their arms linked together.
Each group of three campers line up side by side at a starting line. The finish line can be anywhere from 20 to 50 metres away.
On the coaches “Go!”, each groups centre person, with arms still linked runs to the finish line as quickly as possible. Their group members will be running backwards while they run forwards.
Repeat with walking lunges.
This is a self paced workout. Clients have 10 exercises to do with varying amounts of reps, they must complete all repetitions of all exercises in the allotted time.
Clients have the choice to choose their own level of difficulty. Of course, don't be afraid to send a client to the next level if you feel like they're not working hard enough. The 10 exercises/drills can be completed in any order.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|1||10m of high knee running followed by 10m travelling jump squats||5 times||8 times||10 times|
|3||Commando Push Ups||30||40||50|
|4||Band Upright Rows||40||50||60|
|5||Band Bicep Curls||40||50||60|
|6||Super Girls||20 each side||25 each side||30 each side|
Reverse Tabata Sprints/Plank Mash Up
Instead of regular tabata where you are active on the 20 second interval and resting on the 10 second interval, with reverse tabata you are active on the 10 and resting for 20.
So your rounds will look like:
Total time + 5 minute cooldown = 60 minutes
Add workout to planner/PTMinder schedule
Bulk generate multiple workouts
Android and Apple apps
Individual searches (eg. just search for a 10 minute warm up)